Job Type: Full-time Day Shift ( 7am - 4pm )
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour
What we Love
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Innovator Thinking
- Safety and Quality Conscientious
What you will do
- Program, prepare and operate AXYZ Router Tables
- Review and prioritize programming requirements as per production schedule ensuring allowance for adequate lead times based upon department demands
- Act as internal liaison between departments to coordinate flow of programming requirements
- Uses appropriate nesting techniques to maximize material usage and minimize scrap output
- Enters and updates required information on Router Priority List
- Performs in process and final quality checks on cut product for required specifications, and provides guidance to operators
- Operates equipment as required, removes and replaces cutting tool when worn or damaged or when new cutting tool is required
- Assists in other areas of production as assigned
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Perform daily equipment checks and preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot work in process and repairs
- Assists in other areas of production as assigned.
What we need
- Excellent measurement skills, imperial system.
- Large product, lifting required up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude, strong troubleshooting, and fitting skills.
- CNC Programming experience required.
- Proficiency with Auto Cad required ·
- Working knowledge with Flexi, V-Carve, En Route, Tool Path programs preferred.
- Knowledge of Corel Draw an asset.
- Experience working with DXF files.
- High attention to detail.
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Program
- Shift Premium
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Many social events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
We appreciate all applicants and only those suitable for an interview will be contacted.
To request accommodation required to participate in the recruitment process including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms please contact Pride Signs Limited directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.