Permanent Full-time, Steady Days or Steady Afternoons
Salary: $ 22.50 - $29.00 per hour depending on experience
Shift Premium: $1.00 per hour for Afternoon Shift
Competitive wage and group benefits
What we Love
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Innovator Thinking
- Safety and Quality Conscientious
What you will do
- Analyze blueprints and engineering drawings to plan the required tasks.
- Fit and assemble metal components to construct and weld aluminum and steel signs and sign components.
- Operate GMAC welding equipment, shears, drill press and other fabrication equipment.
- Design and build jigs where necessary.
- Monitor and maintain quality and design integrity throughout build.
- Assist with other duties and areas of production as required.
What we need
- 1-3 years’ experience in custom fabrication, preferrable in the sign industry
- Aluminum and or Steel welding, GMAC
- Critical thinking and eye for detail
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineered drawings
- Experience using metal fabrication equipment, brakes, shears, drill press
- Team oriented with the ability to work with others in a multi-cultural environment
What we offer:
- Afternoon Shift Premium
- Competitive Wages
- Group Health and Dental
- Life and Disability Benefits
- RRSP match
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- On site parking
We appreciate all applicants and only those suitable for an interview will be contacted.
Daily COVID 19 Screening and Temperature Checks. Mandatory Face Masks. Increased sanitization and cleaning procedures. Staggered shifts, lunches and breaks to increase and support social distancing.
To request accommodation required to participate in the recruitment process including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms please contact Pride Signs Limited directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.