Permanent Full-time, Steady Afternoons
Salary: $ 17.50 per hour
Shift Premium: $1.00 per hour for Afternoon Shift
What we Love
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Innovator Thinking
- Safety and Quality Conscientious
What you will do
- Read work order or receive verbal instruction and acts accordingly.
- Operate and form channel letters using Accu-Bend machine, Accu-Clincher and various peripheral equipment.
- Perform mandatory daily pre-use inspections on all equipment.
- Wears all required PPE.
- Assists in other areas of production as assigned.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Ensures a clean and safe work environment at all times. Cooperates with the Joint Health and Safety Committee and adheres to all plant safety rules and policies.
- Wears all required personal protective equipment when on plant floor.
- Other duties as required
What we need
- 1-3 years’ experience machine operation, metal forming preferred.
- Critical thinking and eye for detail
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineered drawings
- Team oriented with the ability to work with others in a multi-cultural environment
What we offer
- Competitive Wages
- Group Health and Dental
- Life and Disability Benefits
- RRSP match
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- On site parking
We appreciate all applicants and only those suitable for an interview will be contacted.
Daily COVID 19 Screening and Temperature Checks. Mandatory Face Masks. Increased sanitization and cleaning procedures. Staggered shifts, lunches and breaks to increase and support social distancing.
To request accommodation required to participate in the recruitment process including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms please contact Pride Signs Limited directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.