Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21 - $32 per hour
- Paid travel time from Cambridge, Ontario to job site within approximately 3 hour radius.
- Assemble and erect signs at site, using power tools and vehicle mounted 0-8 tonne crane.
- Follow required engineered installation instructions, record and verify adherence to standards.
- Interact with customers, review installation details, operating instructions and document acceptance.
- Repair and service existing signage where required.
- Adheres to all safety and quality assurance standards.
Basic Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience
- DZ license required
- 3+ years related experience in a similar environment, construction or other
- Construction Working at Heights required
- Experience using various construction tools
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Knowledge of installation of signs preferred
- Self disciplined with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer focus
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and ability to work flexible hours
- Team oriented with an ability to work with others in a multi cultural environment
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- On site parking
We appreciate all applicants and only those suitable for an interview will be contacted.
Daily COVID 19 Screening and Temperature Checks. Mandatory Face Masks. Increased sanitization and cleaning procedures. Staggered shifts, lunches and breaks to increase and support social distancing.
To request accommodation required to participate in the recruitment process including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms please contact Pride Signs Limited directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.