Salary Range: $54,000 - $ 65,000 per year, depending on qualifications and experience.
What we Love
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Innovator Thinking
- Safety and Quality Conscientious
What you will do
- Participate on, and work closely with the program management team to coordinate on time installation of signage and digital menu boards for National Program Accounts.
- Assess site plan, elevation drawings and site check reports for potential signage issues and determine solutions.
- Ensure required municipal permits are in place prior to commencement of installation.
- Source and negotiate pricing with various subcontractors for installation of foundation base, signage, digital menu boards and electrical connections.
- Coordinate sub trade and foundation installation ensuring site readiness. Coordinate the connection of data communication to signage location.
- Prepares installation packages for sub-trades consisting of installation instructions, purchase order, work orders and sign details.
- Field all technical sub-trade inquiries and complications. Provide and coordinate solutions.
- Monitor progress and timeliness of installations both locally and with our Pride Partner network.
- Maintains web portal for a national account where necessary.
- Upon project installation completion ensure pictures of completed projects are received from site and stored electronically.
- Verify purchase orders with invoices ensuring installation, service and shipping charges are complete and correct. Prepare, organize, and submit for invoicing on a daily basis.
What we need
- Must be fully fluent in English.
- Excellent customer focus a must
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related field, or certificate and equivalent working experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the sign or construction industry.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Quick Base preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Project and familiarity with ERP systems.
- Technical aptitude in construction required.
What we offer
- Competitive Wages
- Group Health and Dental
- Life and Disability Benefits
- RRSP match
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- On site parking
We appreciate all applicants and only those suitable for an interview will be contacted.
Daily COVID 19 Screening and Temperature Checks. Mandatory Face Masks. Increased sanitization and cleaning procedures. Staggered shifts, lunches and breaks to increase and support social distancing.
To request accommodation required to participate in the recruitment process including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms please contact Pride Signs Limited directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.