Day Shift 7:00am - 4:00pm Mon - Fri
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.50 per hour
Work Remotely: No
- Operate equipment, router tables, and cross train in Assembly where required.
- Perform daily equipment checks and preventative maintenance.
- Make minor machine tooling changes as required.
- Troubleshoot work in process and repairs
- Utilize various programs including, Flexi, Tool Path, VCarve, Neon Wizard to set up and load files to various equipment; AXYZ Router Tables
- Perform quality checks on cut product for required specifications, and provides guidance to operators regarding programming concerns where required.
- Assists in other areas of production as assigned.
CNC : 1 year (Required)
machine operator: 1 year (Required)
- Excellent measurement skills, imperial system
- Large product, lifting required up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude, strong troubleshooting and fitting skills.
- High attention to detail
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Program
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Many social events
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8.5 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Candidates to fill out Covid-19 Screening questionnaire prior to interviews. Daily screening, temperature checks and face masks mandatory for all visitors and employees.
To request accommodation required to participate in the recruitment process including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms please contact Pride Signs Limited directly at email@example.com.