Salary: $45,000.00-$57,500.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
What we Love
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Innovator Thinking
- Safety and Quality Conscientious
What you will do
- Assist sales with preliminary permit requests
- Research and interpret municipal sign by-laws and advise sales of any restrictions or compliance issues
- Compile all required permit/ variance documents for applications.
- Travel to various permit offices to submit applications, where required.
- Attend variance meetings as required.
- Work with engineering as required satisfying permitting requirements.
- Accurate tracking of all billable permitting costs.
What we need
- Post secondary education preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s (G) license and have own transportation
- 2-5 years experience in a similar environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Requires some mathematic ability and working knowledge of AutoCAD
What we offer
- Competitive Wages
- Group Health and Dental
- Life and Disability Benefits
- RRSP match
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site parking
We appreciate all applicants and only those suitable for an interview will be contacted.
Daily COVID 19 Screening and Temperature Checks. Mandatory Face Masks. Increased sanitization and cleaning procedures. Staggered shifts, lunches, and breaks to increase and support social distancing.
To request accommodation required to participate in the recruitment process including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms please contact Pride Signs Limited directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.