Responsible for the administration and collections of Accounts Receivable functions.
Skills and Experience
- Verify and validate pertinent invoice data, create and submit electronic and/or paper invoices.
- Use appropriate credit and collection strategies.
- Account reconciliation and analysis
- Provide backup for A/P and reception as required.
- Post secondary diploma in Accounting or equivalent working experience
- 5-7 years experience in a similar environment
- Collections and billing experience
- High computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel.
- ERP experience, Epicor - Vantage experience preferred
- Experience with Cloud based application software
E-mail submissions are preferred and should be sent in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants,
but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.